Work for Us
At Agility Marketing we are always seeking talented marketing individuals with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Online Marketing Assistant (£18,000-£20,000 based on experience and qualifications)
Tring – Hertfordshire
This is an excellent opportunity for a go-getting junior marketeer wanting exposure and training on a wide range of digital marketing. You will work across a broad set of clients and be particularly immersed in our digital ad campaigns.
You should have a desire to succeed, a positive attitude, be confident with spreadsheets and hold excellent written English skills. The role would suit a graduate with 12 months work or placement experience.
Ideally, you’d be able to evidence your passion for digital and social through your own personal blog or social channel, with the ability to use a video editing tool.
Your core duties will
- monitor the daily spend of online ad campaigns and provide end of campaign reports
- update client websites using CMS systems
- track monthly website and social statistics
- work with the Project Managers to brainstorm and write engaging social media posts
- create posts and schedule social media posts across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube or Twitter.
- respond to social media posts and reviews
- edit video footage to create videos for social media
- crop imagery for advertising and social campaigns
- set up email campaigns and email surveys
This is a training role and over the next year we’d expect the ideal candidate to progress to setting up simple digital ads via the Facebook and Google platforms.
In addition, you will support the team with offline marketing with tasks including obtaining print quotes and sending literature to print, proof-reading literature, keeping purchase order and budget spreadsheets up to date, chasing up press releases that have been issued and briefing in amends to designers.
Why work for Agility Marketing?
A Learning Culture
After you have successfully completed your 3-month probation, you will be given a development plan aimed at improving your marketing and soft skill sets. We want people who want to learn, develop and progress.
Every two weeks our Online Manager also undertakes training with the entire
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please.