Work for Us
At Agility Marketing we are always seeking talented marketing individuals with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Marketing Assistant (£18,000-£20,000 based on experience and qualifications)
This is an excellent opportunity for a go-getting junior marketeer wanting exposure to a wide range of online and offline marketing techniques.
You will assist the team across a set of Agency accounts and have the ability to progress within the organisation.
You should have a desire to succeed, have a positive attitude and hold excellent written English skills. The role would suit a graduate with 12 months work or placement experience. Ideally, you’d be able to evidence your passion for digital and social through your own personal blog or social channel, with the ability to use a video editing tool.
– update client websites using cms systems
– edit video footage to create videos for social media
– crop imagery for advertising or social campaigns
– respond to questions and reviews across social media
– create a content calendar and engaging social media posts
– manage the photo and video library.
– upload videos to YouTube
– set up email campaigns and email surveys
– track and analyse client results from google analytics or Facebook.
– set up simple digital ads via the Facebook and Google platforms
For offline marketing:
– obtain print quotes and other ad-hoc production requirements
– provide purchase orders to suppliers
– proofread any literature before it goes to print
– liaise with advertisers on copy deadlines and update ad schedule
– call schools quarterly to receive approval to send postcards
– chase up any press releases sent to journalists
– feedback simple amends to designers and send items off to print
General office duties:
This is a marketing role but there are a few ad-hoc office duties. You will answer the office phone (along with others in the office), occasionally visit the post office or pay in company cheques at the bank.
Why work for Agility Marketing?
A Learning Culture
After you have successfully completed your 3-month probation, you will be given a development plan aimed at improving your marketing and soft skill sets. We want people who want to learn, develop and progress.
Every two weeks our Online Manager also undertakes training with the entire team to ensure all our digital skill sets are on top of current trends.
We don’t work with IT or tech companies! With a specialism in visitor attractions, you can expect to work on fun marketing projects.
Small and supportive
We are not a huge company. With 12 of us, we are small enough to be supportive, share learnings and come together to troubleshoot solutions.
Roles within the Business
We work in teams and have a traditional agency structure:
Client Facing Teams
- Senior Project Managers
- Project Managers
- Junior Project Managers
- Marketing Assistants
- Online Manager
- Online Executive
- Online Marketing Assistants
Interested? Get in touch
To show your interest, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
No recruitment agencies please.