Work for Us
At Agility Marketing we are always seeking talented marketing individuals with a ‘can do’ attitude.
With the reopening of the visitor attraction industry, we are excited to be recruiting again.
To apply, please send your CV to Senior Project Manager, Beth Powell (firstname.lastname@example.org) and in less than 100 words explain why you feel you’d be suitable for the role, by 30th September 2021.
No recruitment agencies please.
Marketing Co-ordinator or Marketing Executive
£18,500 to £23,500 (Salary and Job Role Commensurate with Experience)
This is an excellent opportunity for a go-getting Marketing Graduate with at least 12 months’ work or placement experience or current Marketing Assistant, to become a Digital Marketing Co-ordinator/Executive within a niche marketing agency.
This is very much a learning role whereby the successful candidate will work alongside the Senior Project Manager across broad set of clients and be particularly immersed in social media, digital advertising and web development but also offline marketing. Either role will provide an excellent stepping-stone to promotion within the agency.
You will have day to day responsibility for planning and implementing campaigns, as well as maintaining budgets and timescales including:
- Working with the team to write, deliver and evaluate all online marketing campaigns.
- Updating all client websites and should a new website be developed, be responsible for the project management and liaising with the Senior Project Manager and web design team (Knowledge of WordPress required)
- Working with the team to brainstorm and create engaging content and schedule social media posts across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube or Twitter. This will include editing video footage to create videos
- Writing responses to reviews and answering questions obtained on social media.
- Writing and setting up email campaigns and email surveys and evaluating results.
- Maintaining all client budgets and tracking spend.
- In addition, you will be responsible for all offline marketing tasks including booking and negotiating all third-party purchases, briefing designers on artwork, sending material to print, proof-reading literature and writing, sending and chasing up press releases.
The Ideal Candidate
- Current Marketing Assistant (ideally with experience in the leisure industry, childcare industry or within a marketing agency) or go-getting Marketing Graduate.
- Sound experience in CRM/Email marketing programs such as Infusionsoft, although this is not essential as training will be given.
- An understanding of online advertising (preferably having written briefs previously, again not essential as training will be given).
- Sound knowledge of organic social media techniques.
- Knowledge of updating websites through WordPress.
- Confident communicator with a ‘can do’ pro-active attitude.
- Effective copywriter with the ability to write short, punchy copy.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and proof-reading skills.
To apply for either role, please send your CV to Senior Project Manager, Beth Powell and in less than 100 words explain why you feel you’d be suitable for the role.
Closing date for applications 30th September 2021. Only successful applicants will be notified.
Why Work For Agility?
A Learning Culture
After you have successfully completed your 3-month probation, you will be given a development plan aimed at improving your marketing and soft skill sets. We want people who want to learn, develop and progress.
Every two weeks our Online Manager also undertakes training with the entire team to ensure all our digital skill sets are on top of current trends.
We don’t work with IT or tech companies! With a specialist in visitor attractions, you can expect to work on fun marketing projects.
Small and supportive
We are not a huge company. With 12 of us, we are small enough to be supportive, share learnings and come together to troubleshoot solutions.