Work for Us
At Agility Marketing we are always seeking talented marketing individuals with a ‘can do’ attitude.
With the reopening of the visitor attraction industry, we are excited to be recruiting again.
Membership and Events Co-ordinator
Are you looking for an exciting admin and events role, where no two days are the same? Do you want to work for a company that invests in your personal development? If yes, then this role is for you!
Agility Marketing is a boutique agency specialising in visitor attractions. We are now looking for a pro-active, driven individual who can work on one of the agency’s key accounts, a member’s association for the farm park sector.
Working with your line manager, you will co-ordinate and attend virtual/face to face events, write/send email comms to members, update the CRM system and answer all queries from the trade organisation’s members.
You will be working on different tasks on a daily basis, so ideally you will enjoy multi-tasking. It’s really important to us that you share our goal of delivering excellent service to our client. We need someone who is able to pull up their sleeves and get stuck in from the outset.
Liaise with Members
- Be the first person to pick up calls to the dedicated phone line.
- To aid retention by pro-actively call to Farm Members and Trade Members to ensure they are utilising their membership
- To run the bi-weekly zoom meeting with members with Trade Association Chair
- To co-ordinate all enquiries into the NFAN, signposting to the relevant person on Trello.
- To make gentle chaser calls for annual subscriptions and take on the new member process for sending out welcome emails.
Track project progression
- Keep the new CRM system up to date and help members use it
- Use Trello as a project management tool to track progress across all events and initiatives
Communicate with Members
- Write basic copy for website updates or update website with copy provided to you.
- Write drafts of group emails to send to membership following a brief. These could be promotional or informational.
- Manage the ICOP section of the CRM, as well as the ICOP permissions/working towards forms.
- Proof reading upon request.
- Organising mailing of quarterly network news
Help organise events
- Co-ordinate events including liaison with speakers, delegates, trade sponsors and venue of face to face. Tasks with vary hugely from promoting the event, setting it up within CRM to liaison with accounts on payment queries, preparing follow up surveys and organising the virtual/face to face event.
- Research possible venues for events
- Take ownership of the events P&L spreadsheet and budget spreadsheet
- Add/remove members from Facebook group or website
- Organising meetings for sub committees
Help membership growth
- Support communication plans to generate new members
- Take ownership of new potential members by supplying information, following up and updating Trello with progress
- Keep your line manager updated on the status of new members
The Ideal Candidate
This role will suit a pro-active people person who is confident on the phone and face to face, well organised as well as having outstanding attention to detail. You should be willing to take direction and guidance but should also be able to work on your own with minimal supervision. You should be able to take ownership of your work.
Your literacy and numeracy should be of a high standard and it is a requirement that you are proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel. Whilst you will receive training on WordPress, a CRM system and Trello, we are looking for a fast learner and someone who is able to pick up new online tools and systems quickly.
Ideally you will have at least 2 years administration experience as well as experience in writing promotional emails or promotional copy for websites.
It is important to us that we find the best person to join our team and that you have the best opportunity to succeed in this role.
Salary: £18,000.00-£21,000.00 per year (Depending on Experience)
To apply, please send your CV to Senior Project Manager, Jodie Kimble (email@example.com) and in less than 100 words explain why you feel you’d be suitable for the role, by 22nd October 2021.
No recruitment agencies please.
Closing date for applications is 22nd October 2021. Only successful applicants will be notified.
Why Work For Agility?
A Learning Culture
After you have successfully completed your 3-month probation, you will be given a development plan aimed at improving your marketing and soft skill sets. We want people who want to learn, develop and progress.
Every two weeks our Online Manager also undertakes training with the entire team to ensure all our digital skill sets are on top of current trends.
We don’t work with IT or tech companies! With a specialist in visitor attractions, you can expect to work on fun marketing projects.
Small and supportive
We are not a huge company. With 12 of us, we are small enough to be supportive, share learnings and come together to troubleshoot solutions.