Work for Us
At Agility Marketing we are always seeking talented marketing individuals with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Part-Time Marketing Assistant
Based in Tring, Agility Marketing is a niche marketing agency, specialising in the visitor attraction industry. Offering a warm, supportive culture, an efficient and confident Part-Time Marketing Assistant is now sought to join the team. Hours will be 9.30am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday but are flexible to suit the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months marketing experience, will be proficient using word and excel, be a natural organiser and have the ability to work to their own initiative. Strong attention to detail and an excellent telephone manner is also essential.
The successful candidate will report to and work alongside the Senior Project Manager on a variety of Leisure Industry and Childcare client accounts.
Both Online and Offline Marketing experience is essential for this role and experience of using marketing CRM software would be beneficial.
Online you will:
- Set up email campaigns and email surveys
- Respond to questions and reviews across social media
- Be confident in writing engaging social media posts to maximise reach & engagement
- Crop imagery for advertising or social campaigns and edit video footage to create videos for social media
- Maintain all online listings and directory sites for all clients ensuring they are up to date
- Track success stories on social media for our industry
- Update client websites using CMS systems
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Online Advertising Team as and when required
For Offline marketing:
- Obtain print quotes and other ad-hoc production requirements
- Provide purchase orders to suppliers and ensure cross charge spreadsheets are kept up to date
- Proof read all literature and send to print
- Liaise with advertisers on copy deadlines and keep the advertising schedules up to date
- Send and chase up any press releases sent to journalists
- Brief and see through smaller design projects with designers and printers
- General Ad Hoc Marketing tasks
To apply, please email your cv to email@example.com.
Closing Date for Applications: 23rd August 2019
No recruitment agencies please.