Ticket sales vs 2019
Engagements + 74% vs 2019
Impressions vs 2019
Odds Farm Park is an Award-Winning Children’s Farm Attraction in Buckinghamshire. Trading for over 25 years and with visitor numbers growing year-on-year, Odds Farm Park strive for ‘best-in-class’ in all areas, not excluding social media.
The run up to Christmas is a difficult period for social media, with plenty of ‘noise’ generated by brands competing for consumer attention. As a result, businesses may find their organic reach falling during December.
Odds Farm Park’s goal was to step up their social media content, to catch the attention of parents scrolling through their newsfeed and to promote their Christmas Spectacular event.
Odds Farm already had the basis of a campaign concept in mind; a competition advent calendar for the ’13 Odds Days of Christmas’. It would be a social advent calendar with a typically quirky Odds Farm twist.
Odds came to Agility for their input on how best to to plan and implement the advent calendar, produce the creative content, write the copy and achieve the highest level of engagement possible.
Odds Farm had competition prizes earmarked for each reveal, but with a plethora of other businesses running advent calendars throughout December, individuality and stand out video would be key to the success and cut through of the campaign.
Instead of simply using images of the prizes to promote the campaign, Agility developed the concept further and came up with a plan to create 13 short ‘reveal’ videos for the relevant day of the month. Content ideas were drawn from the different key areas of the business; animal, play and catering.
Each ‘number reveal’ was planned and detailed within our social content calendar. The Agility team then filmed and edited the content in advance.
- 40% increase in Christmas ticket sales on 2018 and a ‘sold out’ Christmas event.
- 17,284 Engagements, a 74% year-on-year increase.
- 686,800 Organic Impressions, a 112% year-on-year increase.
- 41,337 Organic Video Views
- Engaged users fed into a custom audience, so that ads could then be targeted to them promoting the Christmas event.
- We continually reviewed the performance of each post and tweaked content to ensure the best results, with engagement increasing as the campaign went on.