Work for Us
At Agility Marketing we are always seeking talented marketing individuals with a ‘can do’ attitude and currently have a new opportunity within our team.
If, however, you are currently a marketing manager at a visitor attraction seeking a new challenge, please email us. Opportunities can always arise for the right individual.
This is an excellent opportunity for a go-getting junior marketeer wanting exposure to a wide range of online and offline marketing techniques.
Reporting directly to one of the team’s Senior Project Managers, you will work across a set of Agency accounts. With an opportunity to progress to a marketing Project Manager, you will have a development plan and ongoing training.
You will have a marketing degree and need to have at least 12 months experience working in a marketing department or as an intern.
The right candidate will have a desire to succeed, eager to learn and be willing to get their hands dirty. We also require excellent English Grammar, a strong attention to detail and a working knowledge of excel.
- update client websites using cms systems
- respond to questions and reviews across social media
- track success stories on social media for our industry
- post content on social media and learn how to write posts to maximise reach & engagement
- set up email campaigns and email surveys
- adapt campaign copy to fit other online purposes
- track and analyse client results from google analytics and social media
- brief designers to resize banner ads
For offline marketing
- resize artwork once concept approved for advertising
- obtain print quotes
- proof read any literature to go to print
- brief in amends on leaflets or adverts
- liaise with advertisers on copy deadlines and update ad schedule
- call schools quarterly to receive approval to send out postcards
- chase up any press releases sent to journalists
- review industry activity and present best in class ideas quarterly
General office duties
This is a marketing role but there are a few adhoc office duties. You will answer the office phone (along with others in the office), occasionally create invoices, visit the post office or pay in company cheques at the bank.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please